JA BizTown Instructional Coordinator (part-time)
As a part-time Instructional Coordinator, you will assist with the daily operation of the JA BizTown simulation. You will act as a resource to students, volunteers and teachers, and will support the implementation of activities including:
- Facilitate simulation activities efficiently and effectively by managing processes for assigned businesses/groups, including hands on instruction with students;
- Train adult volunteers for their role within the program (this includes presenting to large and small groups, and one-on-one instruction);
- Maintain overall instructional excellence of the program for all stakeholders (teachers, volunteers & students);
- Assist with necessary set up of the JA BizTown facility for student visits and volunteer training sessions;
- Monitor inventory of simulation supplies;
- Assist Director with various administrative tasks in support of the program, as needed.
- Proven experience working with school-aged children (preferably in the 9-13 age range) in an educational setting
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Computer literate, ability to troubleshoot computer issues
We will be looking to hire two to three coordinators to join our team at part-time hourly pay of $10-$11/hr (depending upon experience - please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested.
CONTACT INFORMATION & PROCEDURE:
Please send an introductory e-mail with cover letter (which includes a personal statement and details of experience in Rutherford County) and resume to Rachel Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "DISTRICT MANAGER".
Please, no phone inquiries.